Monday 30 November 2009

Blog 5

 The biggest accomplishment I got from this class is how to simpify my thought and make it serve for my big idea. For my midterm project ,I wanted to tell a story about how desire change life.So I put a lot of things in the project to state the story.However ,the project turns out to be mixed. After I get the feedbacks , I change my project step by step and at last I make my project more clear and meaningful.




The most hard technique is definitely layer-masks. It is pity to say that I still dont understatnd it now.In fact , I dont like layer-mask at all because it is easy to mix and it is too complicated and I think we can use other ways to do what layer-mask can do . I use the background erase tool instead of layermask to do all my projects and it works. The order of the layers can make the images much more different .

For my two projects , the most way I use to state my big idea is the color .For this class the most idea I get is that color has some magic power ,simply changing the color can change the meanings of the images dramatically.Take my midterm project for example: I have changed the color of the knowledge part and money part for many times. At first I choose to make the knowledge part more bright and money part more dark ,however after rethinking about that ,I choose to change a little bit . I use some dark color in the knowledge part to indicate that it is not always positive and make the money part more bright to state that people still like money although people always respect knowledge when we have both in front of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment