Wednesday 25 November 2009

Blog 4

 For my final project , I want to make a animation of the earth to indicate the big idea of peace.  I will start with a flying pigeons image and then a world map with five or more pigeons plan to land to Five Continets and then I will have some points in the map. Starting with one point ,I  intend to choose the symbolic buildings of Five Continets with people in front of the buildings . We will use lines to connect the five points when  introducing different people and finally connect all points and make a imagine like a pigeon on the map.And then it turns to the goble with a pigeon on it.After this will be combination of the different peolpe I introduced before .I will made this imagine like what Andy Warhol did .and At last comes five different words with the five letters of the word"world". I will make the letters much bigger and add the fice peolple to the letters just as what Claes Oldenburg did and my project end with the combination of the five words that is world.If possible I want to add the song <we are the world> of Michael Jackson to my animation

No comments:

Post a Comment